Delicious Recipes of Low Carb Diet !
Are you bored of getting your breakfast protein from eggs, or have an egg allergy, or you want to start a low carb diet but afraid of ruining your taste buds as you think low carb diet food can’t be tasty?
So here we will bring some amazing and mouth-watering recipes for you. Effortlessly slow down with these low carb recipes. You will find a variety with clean ingredients and variety of mixer, grinder, slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven and stove-top recipes. There’s something for everyone here. Go ahead and indulge: these recipes are guilt free!
Low Carb Shakes Recipes:
low carb Smoothie is trending now a days for low carb diet plan. It isn’t just that these healthy drinks are often full of healthy ingredients, they also taste great.
- Low-Carb Mint Chip Protein Shake – This shake’s idea was taken from the mint chocolate chip ice cream. You can start your day by having this drink in breakfast. The recipe calls for ice so that this can be served really cold. This shake contains one medium sized Avocado and dark chocolate chunk these will make the shake thick. Food grade peppermint essential oil, or peppermint extract imparts the minty flavour. This essential oil helps in proper digestion and acts as an anti-craving agent.
- Cucumber and Strawberry Shake – There is something so refreshing about the combo of cucumbers and strawberries. This is a low carb and low fat shake recipe that is reminiscent of a sorbet. This drink will be the best one for your Low carb diet plan. This drink is neither thick nor of creamy texture. Fresh Basil is added to give it a herbal infusion. People can replace basil from Mint too. This shake would quench your thirst.
Recipes for Breakfast or Dinner:
- Simple Grilled Chicken – It’s a quick chicken marinade (for 30 minutes or overnight) with soy sauce, minced garlic, rice vinegar, ground ginger, salt to taste and some spices according to your own will. After the proper marinating process, grill the chicken your tender, juice chicken is ready! Serve hot with lemon and mint chutney.
- Zucchini Noodle Recipe – Nutrients rich zoodles for you. You will need 4 large zucchinis, ½ teaspoon sea salt, 2 egg yolks, ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper. Lay noodles on a paper towel and sprinkle evenly with the salt. Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk egg yolks, another hand heat a skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and the whisked eggs mixture all together and stir. After 5-6 minutes, turn off the heat. Season with black pepper.
- Chicken breast with Mushroom Cream Sauce– There’s nothing quite like the fragrant flavour of mushrooms and cream. The sauce is enriched with garlic and fresh thyme leaves that provide healthy, natural flavour and nutrients. Once you taste this delicious combo of mushrooms and cream sauce you will definitely forget about the canned sauces. Boil chicken and serve it with mushroom cream sauce and basic salad.
- Butterflied Lemon Roast Chicken – This chicken recipe is all about the protein. With almost zero carbs, it’s a great dish for anyone on a low carb diet. The chicken is oven-roasted with citrusy lemon wedges, garlic, rosemary and paprika. All you need is Chicken amount is according to your diet, spices, butter 250 grams, hand full of earthy mushrooms, thyme leaves. The resulting flavour is phenomena!
So, hope these recipes would prove to be the boon for all the new low carb dieters and a solution to all of them who are struggling with the menu to decide what to eat while swapping your regular delicious diet to low carb diet. Now try the above recipes and enjoy your low carb meals. Happy dieting!