Is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Right For You? Know Everything About It Here!
Fat grafting process, as the name suggests, is a process of transferring fat from the areas of your body having excess fats like outer thighs, and injecting it in the areas that might be lacking in volume like breasts, buttocks, hands, or face. It is a relatively safe, well tolerated, and long lasting process that offers natural looking results.
There have been a lot of people undergoing successful fat grafting and are more than happy with the results. In the following sections, let us take a look at some of the interesting facts and information about fat grafting that will help you get an insight of this procedure.
How to know if you are a good candidate for fat transfer?
The main purpose of fat grafting is to fill in or augment the areas of your body that lack volume. The most commonly grafted areas include face, hands, buttock, and breasts. You must have the donor sites from where the fats can be taken. Moreover, it is important that you don’t have any kind of circulation issues, either from smoking or any medical condition. Read on the following pointers to know about the most types of fat transfer.
- Breast augmentation – If you seek for small increase in your breast size, you can be a good candidate for Rasvansiirto rintoihin. However, your breasts must already have nice shape as well as proper skin tone. For instance, if you have sagging breasts and poor skin, this process isn’t for you.
- Breast reconstruction using fat grafting – If you have any kind of breast defects after lumpectomy for the breast cancer, fat grafting can indeed be an effective method for filling up these types of defects. This process is also a good option to completely reconstruct breast after mastectomy.
Fat transfer is beneficial in numerous ways. The following are the most common scenarios when you should seriously consider Fat Transfer.
- If you have any facial areas that appear to be sunken and wrinkled.
- If you wish to enhance your body contour, fill bodily depressions, revise scars, and rejuvenate your face and hands.
- If you want to fill in the irregularities or hide the obvious signs of the breast implants.
Choosing a surgeon you can completely rely on
This procedure of fat transfer is not easy. It needs proper expertise and knowledge to carry it out. So, it is crucial to find a surgeon on the basis of your comfort level with them, their experience in fat grafting, training, education, and their certification. The surgeons at the Health Clinic are board certified and are well experienced in performing efficient fat transfer.
During initial consultation, you are likely have a great opportunity to discuss your requirements and your goals. Your surgeon will evaluate you as candidate for the fat grafting and will clarify how the process can help you. Once they understand your overall goals, they can suggest the most relevant and best fat transfer procedures, to match your need.
This article has been written by Joseph Lodge. The Health Clinic is one of the most popular and best places to go for Rasvansiirto rintoihin. Their surgeons are well trained and experienced, and they help their patients to get the exact results. Please feel free to visit their website and book an appointment right away!